- Sale Price: $89,995
- MSRP: $112,104
- You Save: $22,109
|Length||42 ft 11 in||Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in||Hitch Weight||1335 lbs|
|GVWR||13335 lbs||Dry Weight||10688 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2647 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||38 gals||Black Water Capacity||38 gals|
|Available Beds||Queen||Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI||AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||Power||Axle Count||2|
|Washer/Dryer Available||Yes||Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Forest River Timberwolf destination trailer 39LB highlights:
- Front Kitchen
- Bar Top with Stools
- Huge Loft with Stairs
- Two Sofas
- Dual Entry
- Huge Pantry
You will be very impressed with this Timberwolf destination trailer! The front kitchen is a dream for any chef since it comes with three pantries, an 18-cubic foot refrigerator, a microwave, a range with oven, and a residential farm-style sink. There is a bar top with stools that you can use to have a drink at the end of the day or a bowl of cereal in the morning, and the living area is directly connected to this space, so you won't feel left out of the fun while you're cooking. With two sofas, a lounge chair, and a free-standing dinette with chairs, you'll have lots of room to relax, and the entertainment center will provide the fun. You can even add an optional fireplace to the entertainment center. Another great feature is the huge loft that has stairs leading up to it, two 36" x 74" bunk mats to sleep on, and railing to protect anyone from falling over the edge.
You're going to want to take a closer look at the Forest River Timberwolf destination trailer! These trailers have a backup camera system which will be extremely helpful as you maneuver these large units into the right spot. Some of the construction features include a seamless roofing membrane with heat reflectivity, a premium wheel package, power gear frame technology with space-saver rail design, and an armored underbelly tank enclosure. Use the USB charging stations to keep your phones ready to go, and stay in control of your trailer's electrical functions with the total control app and remote control system.
Standard Features (2023)
- 8" Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
613-822-2268 or Contact Us